Solid Hardwood Flooring
Choose us for solid hardwood flooring installation
The crown jewel of any home? Solid hardwood flooring of course. Not only is this a beautiful, durable option for any room of a home or office, but it’s also a timeless classic that instills a sense of character and classic appeal to all who lay eyes on it. Here at All Flooring Install, our technicians are highly skilled at the installation, repair, sanding and finishing of all types of hardwood flooring. Serving you throughout Richardson, Dallas, Allen and beyond, we are proud of the materials we use that fetch you long-lasting durability for the money.
Solid hardwood is just that: made of solid wood through and through. Compare this with engineered hardwood, which is a layered product made up of a thin slice of hardwood on top of a base of high-quality plywood. If you are thinking of adding solid wood to your home, come to us, where we have been building on a proven reputation in the local industry for outstanding quality work.
Benefits of solid hardwood
Why do home and business owners continue to choose solid hardwood floors? Advantages of this timeless material include:
- Improve the look of your home: Solid wood floors add a touch of elegance to your home, as well as class and warmth. You may even say that hardwood floors make any space look bigger.
- Low maintenance and easy to clean: Hardwood can be swept, steam-cleaned, or vacuumed to remove dirt or debris. Plus, they’re much more stain-resistant than carpets and other flooring materials.
- Strong and durable: While hardwood floors could be dented or scratched with the right amount of force, truth is, this material is one of the most durable out there. In fact, these hard surfaces can last for decades if cared for well.
- Add value to your home: If and when you decide to sell your home, keep in mind that buyers will pay more for a house with hardwood than any other material.
- Better air quality: Unlike carpet and even tile, hardwood floors do not trap dander, pollen, dust, and other common allergens, which means it’s easier to improve your indoor air quality. Wood floors are perfect for those who suffer from allergies.
- Matches all decors: Solid hardwood has the versatility to adapt to any interior design theme in your home. Plus, there is a wide range of colors, shades, and species to choose from, with natural beauty available with a variety of swirls, shades and grains that enhance character.
- Long-lasting and cost-effective: Solid hardwood floors are more expensive that engineered hardwood floors initially, but when you consider the long-term value and the fact that they can last for generations, solid hardwood is a no-brainer.
- Color won’t fade: The steady appearance of hardwood, and the fact that each board is solid all the way through, means this type of flooring will retain its coloring for many years to come.
Contact All Flooring Install
To learn more about our solid hardwood installation and repair, contact us at 972-679-3172. We are conveniently located in Richardson TX, and serve the Dallas metro area, including but not limited to Dallas, Richardson, Allen, Mckinney, Plano, Garland, Mesquite, Highland Park, University Park, Park Cities, Addison, Carrollton, Irving, Grand Prairie, The Colony, Frisco, Coppell, and more.