Ceramic & Tile Flooring
Professional installers of ceramic and tile floors
If you have high-traffic areas in your home or business, ceramic and tile make great options. They look beautiful yet they’re durable enough to stand up to the demands of people and pets. For that, rely on All Flooring Install to meet and exceed your needs. We are based in Richardson but serve the surrounding area from Dallas to McKinney and beyond.
Our team is proud to set the standard for professional flooring installation, with courteous, fast and efficient installers who are dedicated to your 100 percent satisfaction. If you think ceramic or tile flooring is for you but aren’t sure what your project will cost, get in touch with us for a free on-site estimate and consultation.
Benefits of ceramic tile
There are many reasons why home and business owners choose ceramic tile for their high-traffic spaces. Those benefits include:
- Durability: Tile is very resilient in terms of staining and wear, perfect for placement in well-worn areas. Just be careful, as it does not have the strongest impact resistance. Dropping a very heavy object on tile may make it crack.
- Low Maintenance: You don’t have to do much in the way of upkeep. Just clean them like you would any other surface. You may want to apply a sealant every five or so years.
- Cost-Effective: As one of the most affordable flooring surfaces available, ceramic tile is cost efficient when you consider the initial cost of purchase and installation, longevity and lack of costly maintenance.
- Water Resistant: Ceramic features a glazed protective layer on the surface that prevents water damage and stain penetration. This is why this material is so great in bathrooms.
- Eco-Friendly: Typically constructed out of raw materials such as glass, sand and clay, ceramic can reduce your heating bills by ensuring your house stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Resale Value: If you will be selling your home anytime soon, ceramic tile can be good for your resale value and asking price power, possibly adding thousands of dollars to your home’s value.
- Air Quality: Because they contain no volatile organic compounds (VOCs), tiles don’t adversely affect your air quality.
As you can see, there are many advantages to installing ceramic or tile in your home.
What else do we do?
Here’s a look at some of the other services we offer in your community, aside from ceramic and tile.
- Engineered hardwood
- Solid hardwood
- Sand and finish
If you would like to see what others are saying about our services, check out our many testimonials from happy customers. We also welcome you to see how we operate, with a three-step process that’s proven to ensure you stay in the loop at all times. We back our ceramic tile installation services with product and labor warranties, satisfaction guarantees and more.
Contact All Flooring Install
To learn more about ceramic and tile installation, contact us at 972-679-3172. We are conveniently located in Richardson TX, and serve the Dallas metro area, including but not limited to Dallas, Richardson, Allen, Mckinney, Plano, Garland, Mesquite, Highland Park, University Park, Park Cities, Addison, Carrollton, Irving, Grand Prairie, The Colony, Frisco, Coppell, and more.